Subject: Re: Catapult Model ---SHEESH
From: Darren Metcalfe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 08:24:30 -0700

>>P.S. Is everyone in Seattle like this? ;-)
>
>        Yes, for instance, Kurt Cobain, although originally from Aberdeen, lived
>in Seattle, and he also was quite sarcastic.
>
>        I skip over many many posts I find egregiously stupid, and limit my
>mailing list responses to the truly dunderheaded posts.  As it turned out, THIS
>poster was not only not smart enough to try the library, s/he couldn't even
>search the Web effectively.
>
>        Actually, I'm PAID by the City of Seattle, with a small grant from King
>County, to be obnoxious on the Internet to help combat the influx the Puget
>Sound area has suffered due to "good press" in national media, and fallout from
>the grunge phenomena, although thankfully the latter has passed into history.
>Still, the city and county are littered with mouth-breathing blondes driving
>cars with California plates, so my work is cut out.
>
>        Have a nice day.
>
>** [email-masked]                     |  Synergy Graphix & Animation   **

Hehe. I was going to come to your defense Eric, but I figured you'd respond in a 
timely manner. ;) I like Eric's sarcasm and his willingness to blast people for 
silly mistakes, gives the list some "local color". In fact when I see a 
particularly stupid post, I usually skip most of it and wait for the inevitable 
one-liner reply from Eric.

Hey Eric, interested in some sound samples of Kurt talking about butt-fucking? :)

--
Darren Metcalfe
[email-masked]